Do you shop at M&Co.? I popped into my local store the other day and was so impressed with the new seasons stock that I saw. Anyone who thinks this store is ‘not for them’ is missing out on some amazing fashion. If you havent heard of M&Co. they used to be called Mackays many moons ago, sell womens, mens and kidswear, are online, have an in store catalogue and loyalty card and have over 300 stores in the UK.
Priced at a mid market price level ( think Marks & Spencer ish), the clothes are all great quality, generously cut and, as I’ve discovered this season, totally on trend. The colour and print in store was amazing – zingy yellows with navy blue, fun orange with monochrome, stunning prints and great cute knitwear.
There was a lot to love but let me show you the ten items I fell in love with on my visit…
1) Nauctical print tea dress – £39
2) Yellow ankle grazer trousers – £29
3) & 4) Tropical print pompom kimono – £32 & double layer orange vest top – £20
5) ‘Love’ jumper – £29 (currently £20.30)
6) Floral print clutch bag – £29
7) Navy and white striped blouse – £29
8) Yellow jacqurad coat – £59
9) Sling back pointed shoes – £28
10) Rainbow print blouse – £29
What do you think? Some pretty amazing items right? Check out the full range online here or pop into a store – let me know what pieces you love. I think all of these would be great additions for SS15 to any fashion lovers wardrobe.
PS Being a loyalty card holder I was just sent this, so I’m pretty sure there’s going to be some of the above used in outfit posts very soon!!!
3 thoughts on “My M&Co S/S 15 top fashion picks”